Yeah, finally, some pictures for the fan club! Just makes you want to be a missionary!
Fun shot with the Sisters
The DistrictElder Acorda
With Sr Earl and Sr Flood in front of the Temple. Sr Earl got temporarily assigned to Milwaukee while she waits for her visa...I got her so excited for CUSTARD!

Another shot with Sister Earl. This picture is a little goofy but perfectly illustrates our relationship. Wow, she is unbelievable. It has only been two days since she's left and I miss her like crazy.
With Sr Earl and Sr Flood in front of the Temple. Sr Earl got temporarily assigned to Milwaukee while she waits for her visa...I got her so excited for CUSTARD!
Another shot with Sister Earl. This picture is a little goofy but perfectly illustrates our relationship. Wow, she is unbelievable. It has only been two days since she's left and I miss her like crazy.






No comments:
Post a Comment